Friday, March 18, 2011

Hot Dog of the Week: Tucky's

Question: Would you eat a dog biscuit?

No, not the kind that rover eats but a hot dog deep fried in a biscuit and stuffed with cheddar cheese.

If you would eat this, that Tucky's of Cleveland, OH would be the place for you.

With the slogan of "more than just a hot dog" this is the kind of place that Side Dish Jody would enjoy also as they serve up many non hot dog options.

They also have a hot dog challenge that you can participate in and earn a free t-shirt.

So get to Tucky's in one of there three greater Cleveland area locations

1 comment:

Banksy said...

I was a regular at Tucky's as it is right down the road from my house. I am sad to say that they have closed operations. =(

Let me know if you are ever in the Cleveland area, I have some good spots for you.