Sunday, June 12, 2011

Onion Crunch

One of the perks of having a blog that trickles to the masses is that product companies find you.

Well Loeb's Foods found us and they asked if I would try a bottle of their Onion Crunch on some hot dogs I prepared at home.

When first contacted, I felt honored and told them I would give it a whirl. The bottle came, and I got excited. I tore open the packaging and saw the contents.

Behold, a clear plastic bottle with tastiness ready to be sprinkled on my hotdog, or whatever else I chose to get some onion flavor on. As advertised, Onion Crunch would also enhance pizza, steaks, hamburgers, or salads.

Onion Crunch is NOT Bac-O's. Same idea, except not the grease content nor the darkness of that nasty highly salted over baked piece of furniture leather.

The onion was not overpowering to the hot dog. The crunch pleasantly enhanced the overall taste, and they were not as killer to the breath as freshly chopped onions ironically.

If you are in the grocery store and you see Onion Crunch, your hotdog will thank you for buying it!

Hey Onion Crunch, here is your next slogan..."Your hotdog will thank you for it".

If you have never seen an onion run around a city or shouting from stairs, click HERE to be swept away to a highly entertaining 30 second commercial.

THANKS ONION CRUNCH!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you are looking for interesting pets to take care of at home, then exotic pets for sale will be a good choice for you. I cannot blame you if you are already tired of the usual pet dog and pet cat that you have been taking care of for many years now. There is nothing wrong with going for something unusual or unique anyway.
see more details:dog vet